Friday, March 26, 2010

First Reflections

"Never before in my 15 years of living and making art in New York City, have I felt so connected to a group of intellectually engaged and caring artists. The experienced has totally changed my approach to art making in that I take "communty" into account like never before, and I mean all kinds of communities, social networked, chelsea art crowd, my neighborhood, and the institutionalized art world. Also, I have been able to network and gain new art opportunities as a result of #class." -Alan Lupiani


#Class Reflection by Sarah Smizz (Will re-post a high-res image soon)
www.sarahsmizz.com

Joanie Gagnon San Chirico has been reflecting on her blog. Her latest is titled "Working the System and Withdrawal from #class." So, if you have also been writing about #class please send us your links.

1 comment: